If you’re not jumping out of bed, eager to get to work, then you and I need to chat.
Hi. I’m Rachel Hill, coach and mentor. Learn how I can help you make brave career moves so your work is labor you love.
If you’re not jumping out
of bed, eager to get to work,
then you and I need to chat.
Hi. I’m Rachel Hill, coach and mentor.
Learn how I can help you make
brave career moves so your work
is labor you love.
I work with people who no longer love what they are doing and want something different.
Common signs that it’s time for a change:
- You dread going to work and it’s getting harder every day.
- You dislike spending time with your colleagues.
- You feel you are failing to achieve your goals.
- Your confidence is dropping and your energy levels too.
- You find yourself staring out the window (if you have one) and dreaming of how things could be different.
Now here’s the truly scary part of all this. What if, 1, 2 or 3 more years go by and you continue on the path you’re on? What will things be like?
Why you’re stuck and what to do about it …
Here are five steps to getting unstuck …
- Get clear on what you deep-down want.
- Find your why, your values, and motivators.
- Look at your situation and the market to find opportunities.
- Position yourself to take advantage of possibilities.
- Take smart steps to make it happen.
What if you were happy and excited to get to work?
What if you worked with good people who make it a joy?
What if you get to do work you’re really good at?
How would it feel if …
- you were in the zone all day, doing amazing, satisfying work?
- your work energized and excited you instead of leaving you feeling wiped out?
- your Sunday evening dread disappeared and, instead, you quietly smiled knowing a great work week lies ahead?
- your happiness spilled over into your home life and your precious relationships?
That’s what I want for you and I know it’s out there.
Hi. I’m Rachel Hill.
For over 20 years, I have worked with people to find work that resonates deeply, to develop businesses that thrive, and to be around people who are a joy to work with.
My clients happily jump out of bed each morning, eager and excited to get to it. In fact, why don’t you read these Success Stories about some of them?